Castle Manor Academy is a member of the Samuel Ward Academy Trust. Our principles are built on a shared foundation which all academies share and these can be found here.
Specifically for Castle Manor Academy:Our vision is to improve the life chances of all our children and young people whatever their backgrounds, skills and capabilities. We are committed to and value everyone within our academies. Our aim is to provide the best education we can, enabling our children and young people to become responsible, independent members of society.
Our principles are:
- To secure, in a safe and caring environment, the highest possible standards of achievement and attainment for each child and young person.
- To enable each school to retain its identifiable character, as an equal partner, within the overall vision and policies of the Partnership.
- To ensure that the curriculum, approach to learning, advice and guidance systems and policies are consistent and compatible throughout the Partnership.
- To build and maintain a common, streamlined governance and leadership structure across the Partnership, with the Principal accountable to the Partnership for the performance of all schools within it.
- To ensure that members of the Trust and other bodies have relevant skills and expertise and reflect key stakeholders in the community.
- To improve efficiency through flexible and cooperative use of resources between schools.
- To work within the wider community to maximise opportunities for everyone.
- To ensure outstanding professional development opportunities for all staff