Dear Parents and Carers,
Today, we are very pleased to announce that we have launched a new online system called ‘Go4Schools’ that will give you immediate information about how your child is doing at school. Whenever you login, you will be able to see:
- Their timetable
- The homework they have been set (including resources)
- Their attendance
- Their behaviour points
- Information about their classes
In order to login, you need to:
- Visit www.go4schools.com
- Click on the top right icon that says ‘parents’
- Enter your email address in the ‘first time user’ section of this page.
- If your email address is registered with Castle Manor, you will then receive your password in your email which you can use to login.
- If your email address is not recognised, it is because it is not the email address we have on record at Castle Manor. You will need to contact Castle Manor by phone, or through Goforschools@castlepartnership.org.uk so that we can change the email to your most up to date address.
We are also offering website support to show you how to use Go4schools, if you would find that helpful. Please contact GMitchell@castlepartnership.org.uk to arrange a time.
If you have any feedback about the system, please let us know as we are continually seeking to improve it. Over the course of the next week, students are also being shown how to login, so that they too can access the information on the system.
We hope you will find this useful.